Stardew Valley: Brexit Is Sleeping


I've been trying to achieve some goals in Stardew Valley - gotta start taking my farm life seriously after two and a half years in Pelican Town, after all. So let's talk a little bit about me and my farm.

I've been trying to grow a lot more crops, since in the first two years of the game I found all the crop choices a bit overwhelming, and usually stuck to a small selection. This time I'm growing everything, and hopefully very soon I will have the elusive red cabbage that I have never witnessed before. My passion is digital cabbage, don't judge me.


One big goal I had was to have the maximum amount of children (two). I enjoy how my husband has to inform me of my pregnancy. I'm too ditzy too have realised, I guess. Nevertheless, pregnant or not, I must till the soil and tend to my many chickens, cows, sheep, ducks, and my single bunny (maybe I should get another bunny).


I did go and visit Krobus again, my strange sewer friend, and purchase some recipes and a stardrop from the sweet thing. My mind is always filled with thoughts of cheesecake, to be fair, but it is an invigorating thought.


I'm not sure why my husband goes outside to read a book, leaving our small child indoors on his own, but okay, it seems nice.

Happily, I had the second child about a month after becoming pregnant, and I thought of the perfect name for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x