Diary: Drama & Bread


I guess I've been taking in a lot of media this past couple of weeks, since I've been watching a lot of TV, listening to a lot of music, and getting a lot of tasks done on my farm in Stardew Valley (gotta get everyone to like me). I've been feeling pretty happy with my schedule as well, making sure I have plenty of time to spend on painting and watching my favourite shows lately.


I started watching a new Korean drama called Oh My Ghost on Netflix. It stars Park Bo-young, who is fast becoming my favourite Korean actress after having watched her brilliant performance in Strong Girl Bong-soon and now this. She's really fun to watch, and in Oh My Ghost there's some ghost possession stuff that I'm enjoying a lot.


I'm also just starting the second season of Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, which is still amazing, and I have a really nice farmhouse loaf of bread sitting in my kitchen waiting for me to eat it. That's an important piece of information. Bread is life, after all.

2 comments:

  1. Your art is absolutely adorable! Also, I also love ghosts and spooky things.

    lahondureina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! Yes, spooky things are the best :o)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x