5 Mori Girl Style Dresses | A Cute Wishlist

I've been leisurely browsing the pages of cute and strange dresses at banggood.com and they have so many incredibly cute, forest-y, loose, vintage-style options in interesting patterns and colours, I had to make a list of some of my favourites. I love these styles so much. Let me guide you through them.


1. Plantlife Embroidered Maxi Dress


I love this because it is so light and airy and sweet, but also, look at the little plants. So cute. Why aren't little plants and leaves embroidered on all of my clothing? I've been living a life far too devoid of the sartorial celebration of plant life.


2. Flower Printed Dress


This dress has such a nice little floral pattern, and I love the dark forest green. Very satisfying. I would like to look more like a pine, if I'm honest. A pine under the mountain somewhere.


3. Half Button Plaid Mini Dress


I love the colours these come in, and again the billowing, vintage cut and gentle check pattern combined with a button-up top half is super cute. Let me wear these and greet cows every day and gather dandelions or something. Let me carry around a little basket of jam.


4. Short Sleeve Button Up Dress


This dress is so simple, yet so pretty. I love the buttons, the dark blue colour, and the crinkly fabric/pleats.


5. Leaf Print Drawstring Waist Dress


Now this one is perhaps a bit of an odd colour choice for me, but I'd really like to try some more daring and strange colour/pattern combos, and this colour reminds me of forest fruits yoghurt, or blackberry, which can surely only be a good thing. The print is lovely, and I like the dark blue contrasted against the earthy pink.

☆☆☆

Which one do you think is the cutest?

2 comments:

  1. Loved this post- the final leaf print dress is so cute Xx

    https://lululostinthought.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x