Diary: Letters & Graves


It's June, and I have prepared a device that will spray me directly in the armpits with deodorant approximately every twelve minutes, as is necessary. I've been really enjoying making stuff and taking time to do so slowly, and I've been writing a letter or two to some friends, which is so nice and relaxing. I remember some years ago I had a few penpals, and I think it can really stick with you and feel special to send and receive little physical tokens of your friendship. I should probably send my grandma something again soon.


I got the attachments taken off my teeth after my initial Invisalign treatment came to an end. What a weird feeling it is to have smooth teeth again with no strange lumps in the middle of them. It's really cool.


I also visited a crematorium and cemetery on a hot day, and saw so many birds and flowers. It was so lovely and peaceful and pleasant. I love all the gravestones shaped like hearts. Then I spent time painting miscellaneous requests for a while and had a very chilled out time listening to some perfect soft sort of indie music like Snail Mail and Soccer Mommy (the latter in particular is a huge favourite right now).


Later, I took a walk along Westminster Bridge and other nearby places, and I always really love being surrounded by tourists. I love seeing them being excited and crowding around each other and just enjoying themselves and being cute. They're kinda inspiring. I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x