How Small Can I Draw?


I really like to draw very small things, so I thought I'd do a little experiment to see just how small I can draw this lumpy bunny. I cut out a sequence of small pieces of paper, and tried to match the drawing on each of them as much as possible, resulting in a family of bunny clones. I hope that will be a plot element in the next Star Wars movie.


I like all of these drawings, and I'm a big fan of the way they become blobbier as I go smaller. I think the main downsize to making the tiniest one is that it's so small it gets stuck to my finger and is hard to actually hold or move to a very specific place.

They're all good bunnies who will likely do my bidding, though, which is what really counts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x