Go Outside


Here are a couple of pictures of me under a blossom tree recently. Evidence that I have been outside. I don't know what magical thing it is that makes stepping foot outside feel so instantaneously freeing, but I'm a little bit surprised by it every time. Why does it feel almost like I've entered a different world? Why is it so good to feel the outside air, to feel all that space around me?


It's all the changing light, the colours, the clouds, the swaying branches and streetlights, the people mulling about, the shop lights and garden gates. Everything is out there, and I want to be where everything is.

Here are some things you might encounter if you go outside:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x