Scanner Adventures: Again & Always


I just looked through a bunch of old scans and I realised maybe I've been doing them a bit less in recent months. I think I might do some more of them soon. Gotta keep scanning my face! It's interesting looking at my earliest ones from 2012 because they still look almost the same in most ways. I did like making vertical ones a lot more back then. Maybe I'll try that again.


I think I might also try doing some more artistic and strange ones again soon. I do like to include little props and drawings a lot these days, but it's all been fairly straightforward more recently, and it would be nice to throw some leaves or dirt or pieces of confetti down on the scanner bed, or make some collages, or even just some black and white scans, again.


Either way, here's my face. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x