Diary: Pale Waves & Old Friends


These ten days have been pretty strange and amazing. I went to see Pale Waves, one of my big favourite bands lately, on the 34th of May, and it was everything I could've asked for. They put on such an incredible performance - the lights were amazing, Heather Baron-Gracie wore a brilliant white suit, and the audience bellowed the words to every song like their lives depended on it. So good.


I also met up with old friends and it was so heartwarming to see them and to hear about what they've been up to, and maybe all the plans we all have too. It's strange to know that so much time has passed, but that so much more awaits. What's going to happen? Thunder and lightning, and heavy, tumbling rain answered that question, for now.


Another monumental happening is that the blue pen I've been using in this diary has given up. It's all over for the blue pen, may it rest in peace. Right now it's being replaced by a purple one, and the rumbling thunder has been replaced with scorching heat. I guess it's June.

4 comments:

  1. omg this post is TOO cute i love ur doodles! its making me want to draw a bit too in my journal, but sadly i cannot. ill just stick roc crying on the pages lmao

    a fucking look

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! You just gotta scribble a little!

      Delete
  2. I love your creative honesty, I don't think I could share my journal like this. Yes I find blogging cathartic and I do write about personal things but there's something about showing the things you've written late at night, something raw and beautiful and I applaud you for being so brave and sharing it with us. ✨Marbl☾☽Moon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, thank you so much, that's really sweet. I'll have to share some ~dark secrets~ soon ;-)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x