Bunny Blob


Here are some unassuming bunnies from a couple of painting sessions. They don't know what they're doing, and neither do I. But they are here, and that's the main thing. They're probably thinking of Carly Rae Jepsen's line in the song 'All That' where she says "I will be there, I will be your friend". I know I'm thinking about that a lot of the time.


Anyway, I love to get a big paintbrush and blomp it down on the paper. It's a beautiful time and creates a nice lumpiness. I love to lump. It's cool how invoking the powers of hurried scrawling helps me to remember to use fluid motions in more careful work. I gotta be free and scribble all the time in order to be precise in an appropriately loose way when I can.


And sometimes the more blobby, rushed stuff is just as fun or nice in any case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x