Animal Crossing Journal #34: Contemplating The Weeds


I like the stages you can go through with Animal Crossing games. I may go months between visits a lot of the time these days, but it still has this lovely feel of visiting a hometown. Sure, things have gotten a bit messy, there's mismatched flowers in random spots and there's a new house in an inconvenient location, but the shifts that go on in the town when I'm not there are kinda great. It makes everything feel like a real place I can always go back to. It's such a unique feeling.


I wandered around for a bit, mostly cleaning up weeds and stray flowers, but one of my villagers suggested a new Public Works Project, which was a surprise to me because I thought all possible PWPs had already been suggested. There is always some little thing hiding in this game. It's just as nice coming back to it and weeding around town than it was to build everything up in the first place.


There are still a lot of cats here, too, but I discovered that Benjamin will soon be moving to town. He's a lazy dog, and I welcome him.


It's been a nice, small visit back to Boy, but I should probably remember to greet Benjamin soon (and I would like to reach maximum bell allowance at some point, so I gotta save up). For now though, I'm just going to do some weeding and sell some lemons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x