Bunny Parade ft. Flower Dog


Apparently painting really is my passion, because I did these whilst I was not feeling very well and it did an incredible amount of good somehow. So I'm enjoying all their rough edges as symbolic.


I decided just to use black because thinking about colours would possibly have overheated my brain this time. I love the wobbly dog above. Possibly my favourite thing. It's so wobbly. A wiggly jelly dog.


It's mostly a parade of bunnies, however, so please accept them into your heart. They'll be safe there, and it's perfectly medically above board. I promise.


I really like this watery one with no legs. You don't always need to paint legs. There are no rules.


It's all very top notch here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x