Diary: Buff Dogs & Misbehaving Hair


I can't believe I've already built up twelve pages of diary entries, but apparently here we are. Time has passed. Once again. Without my consent or approval. But, okay, it's been nice. Super sunny, and I went to visit a castle and wore shorts frequently.


The castle was great, but I was in a bit of a daze during that day because it was so hot and sunny. I made a video about visiting the castle, which you can watch here, but it turned to more of an exploration of existentialism and legacy (with some focus on the dog-in-a-rowboat situation, though, so it's still fun).


After that, it did get a bit cold again suddenly, and I spent time watching quite a lot of TV (thank you Netflix) and being confused about whether I should wear a coat or not (the answer turned out to be "nes" - a combination of no and yes). I ate some good cake as well. Very important.


I'm not sure exactly what possessed me to draw a buff dog here, but it was a good decision and I stand by it. My hair is still doing weird things as it is clearly in an awkward stage and will stay there for a while, as evidenced by this scientific diagram. It's okay. I'll stay strong during this difficult time.


After the brief interlude of cold, the sun returned with a vengeance, and seemingly I couldn't keep any thoughts in my brain apart from "it's hot" and "I'm sleepy". I've been far too influenced by cats.


The past few days as I write this, I've been making a couple of strange little song demos that I like, and for some reason I was compelled to draw some Simpsons. Who knows why. I don't question these kinds of urges. I've also been watching some old music videos and feeling a little bit nostalgic for the early 2010s. Weird how the decade is coming to a close. Don't let it spook you though, because entering the 2020s is pretty exciting. We're going to be in the 20s! Let's all go to a jazz club.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x