Fitting Room Focus: H&M Business Meeting & Perfect Shorts


I found some good stuff in H&M the other day, and I'm here to talk about it. It's been shorts weather at least some of the time recently, so the desire to obtain more shorts has gripped me, and I did find some perfect ones during this trip, however first I would like to talk about THIS SUIT.


Blazer: £39.99, Skirt: £24.99, Shirt: £17.99


It's so good. It's one of the best things I've ever worn, I think. The cut and fit is perfect, it looks almost like something from Heathers, and most importantly it is genuinely smart, making me look like I am ready to destroy a meeting. I like the big buttons and shape of the blazer. Really nice. I also found this lovely red and white stripy shirt, which has a very slightly understated red and a wonderful loose fit.


Blazer: £34.99, Shorts: £12.99


Let's take a look at the shorts. They were staring me down as I walked into the shop, a table full of shorts in various different colours, and I thought they looked like a really nice shape and style, so I grabbed the black option and the stripy option for further research. Turns out they are also a really nice shape and fit perfectly. I'm strongly tempted by both of them, but I don't know, which pair is better? I love the stripes. I can never resist stripes, but I love a classic black too.


Bring all shorts to me. Just all the shorts. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x