I Have Drawn Some Simpsons


Hello, I like Simpsons, and I have drawn some. When I was a kid I had two "how to draw" books. One was The Simpsons, and the other was A Bug's Life (my favourite childhood film, and a film I am still completely obsessed with). I love the shapes that make Simpsons characters' faces. They're so squishy and weird.


I love them so much. And they're so ubiquitous that making versions of them is somehow inherently funny to me. Just all of those gaps in precise replication are really satisfying. They're really great characters to play with and destroy. Not that these are too wacky, but still.


Just add "drawing slightly wonky Simpsons characters" to my list of hobbies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x