Topshop Wishlist: Birds & Bumbags

As you may know, I love to browse, so here is a post about some of my favourite new stuff on the Topshop website. Please enjoy judging me harshly for my questionable fashion interests.


1. Bird Embroidered Cross Body Bag - £27.00


So the first thing I found here is this beautiful little bag with embroidered birds on it. This is such a magical little thing. I love the dainty branches and the flowers and colours so much. It's kinda ostentatious but it has a classic feel to it as well. It's so sweet. I love it.


2. Spot Frilly Bardot Top - £16.00


Okay, I don't think I would realistically be able to wear such a tiny scrap of fabric outside or around other people, but there's something about this that I just think is so cute. I love the buttons, the colour, the tiny polka dot detailing, and the way the ruffly layer comes down over the whole thing. I want it, even just to wear around the kitchen on a hot day, or to take one cute photo in. It calls to me, and I am its humble servant.


3. Red Bum Bag - £22.00


I was thinking about bum bags the other day while I was walking down the road with a big, bulky bag attached to me, and you know, I kinda miss them. They do come in handy sometimes, and it seems they are, sort of, in style. At least, Topshop does seem to have a few of them, and honestly, I'm a bit tempted. I like this one. It has a nice, rounded design (not really a traditional 1990s bumbag shape), and it's pretty cute.


4. Checked Button Peg Trousers - £36.00


There's a part of me that yearns to be a 1920s newsboy (whatever that means), and these trousers go some way towards indulging that strange and particular fantasy. I like the high-waisted cut and the buttons, and the pattern is understated and cool.


5. Linen Spotted Jacket - £55.00


Time to end on a big polka dot thing. Of course, I love blazers a lot, but what's better than a simple blazer? A blazer with BIG SPOTS all over it, that's what! I'm not sure why polka dots always seem to lure me in, but it will probably never stop happening, so I'll just embrace it.

☆☆☆

What did you like best here? I'm off to get seven bumbags and wear them all at once.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I LOVE birds and think I need that bag ASAP!

    Rachel || anotherstationanothermile.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting sort of Furla vibes from the first bag! A perfect dupe because it's not an exact copy but shares some similarities. Also, I adore the trousers! :D

    www.beingisabella.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x