Playlist For Whirling Around On A Street Corner Near A Telephone Box & Some Chip Shops

Lately when I listen to music I seem to go to a very specific place in my mind, like I'm listening to songs specifically selected for arriving at a house party or being in a big meadow or something. So I thought I'd make a softly energetic playlist of songs that I think are appropriate for whirling around on a street corner near a telephone box and a lot of chip shops. Because sometimes that is exactly what you need music for.

Still from Habibi's 'I Got The Moves' music video.

Here are the songs:


I've linked YouTube videos, but these are all on Spotify if you prefer. I want to give a bit of extra attention to Soccer Mommy because whilst I can't say that out loud without sounding really weird as a British person, their albums are just incredible and I highly recommend them. Every song has such a great feeling to it, and such a specificity. I love them a lot. Anyway, please go whirl around in the street, maybe at around 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x