Click Here To Accept My New Terms Of Service


To comply with GDPR (Good Dads Present Rubies), I must implement new terms of service. By reading this blog post you agree to these terms. I can tell you are reading this right now because I have implemented Eyeball Awareness Technology (EAT) onto my blog now. I very much love EATing. The terms of service are detailed in full below:

  1. You accept that I am your dad now.
  2. As your dad, I am required to provide 1 glistening ruby per year for you. This is referred to as "enjewelling" henceforth.
  3. As part of your enjewelling, you are legally bound to protect me with a big sword should I require it.
  4. If a big bear comes, or someone calls me weird online, you must arrive with the sword immediately.
  5. I will make you spaghetti if you want.

Those are the terms of service. Thank you for agreeing to them, which I know you have done because I have EAT, as previously defined. You may now continue to browse this blog at your leisure. I'm so glad I'm your dad, and I'm proud of you, my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x