A Bug's Life eBay Wishlist (Because I'm A Normal Person)

Some days you find yourself browsing eBay for various A Bug's Life licensed merchandise, because you have been deeply obsessed with A Bug's Life since you were eight years old, and you think to yourself, "you know what? I could do a wishlist post on my blog about these glorious artefacts of old" - and you do. It's a universal experience. We've all been there. And today, my friends, is that day for me, so please survey these beautiful wonders that I am having to use all of the willpower in my body to avoid buying.

1. Flea Circus Playset



I remember having one of these Polly Pocket style sets and I loved the little tiny characters so much. This is the coolest thing imaginable. Nothing else has ever been cooler. I love that it folds into a giant P.T. Flea. Beautiful.

2. Large Talking Flik



Look at him. His shiny metallic look. His Crazy Frog squat. His backpack presumably filled with worry. I love him. I need him.

3. 8" Plush Flik



Listen, Flik is so jittery, I think he just needs a hug. Let me hug him. Please. What do you mean it's inappropriate for me to bring this to a business meeting? Do you have no respect? No compassion? How dare you.

4. Inventor Flik Toy Figure



I really the darkened sections on his hands, feet, and antennae here for some reason. I don't know why it's there, but I like it. I also like and respect that he looks angry. He's ready to invent. Angrily. That's the best way.

5. Panini Prismatic Sticker Set



I remember collecting these for the Panini sticker book back in 1999 or whenever, and these shiny prismatic stickers with the beautiful line art still thrill me to this day. I need them, to stick on everything. Stick them directly onto my heart.

☆☆☆

So these are the astonishing relics and treasures I have been enjoying looking at on eBay the most, but I would like to offer honourable mentions to this Dot plush figure, and these Flik and Atta mugs, because Dot is very cute, and quite frankly I wish to sip from the head of the princess. Good day.

1 comment:

  1. Hey. I came across this and thought we could both come out happy. I don't need tons of money out of it especially if it will make someone happy.let me know please. Bugs life flea circus.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x