Why Is Mario So Charming?

I love to think about Mario. He's a beautiful man. His plumbing skills are unmatched. He wears overalls like no one else. He's a style icon and an inspiration. I respect and honour him.


He's a romantic man. He leaps gracefully, like a gazelle. He is a captivating force. A wonder. He can do anything. He's a symbol for the endless possibilities of life, and also, for the cuteness of noses. Let me live inside his moustache where I belong. The ultimate safe space. The only place I want to be.

I love the way he is always running forward. Always progressing. Always doing his best, and crucially, embracing destruction when necessary. He shows us that sometimes we must face fear and blaze ahead into the unknown. And he's just really cute, okay, he's just so cute. I love you Mario.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x