Diary: Sleep & Cinema


Recently, as you might expect, I have mostly been sweating. I would love to go into full hibernation since I've been pretty sleepy, but instead I've been watching a lot of TV and miscellaneous videos. Good Girls is a great Netflix show about three women who rob a grocery store. I watched the whole thing and I need more. Immediately.


I finally saw A Quiet Place too, and I foolishly had a bag of popcorn with me, which I had to attempt to eat very quietly throughout almost the whole movie. It was great though. I've never been so aware of any small sound made by anyone around me in a cinema before. The popcorn was good though, and then we went straight to a nearby Korean restaurant. I love food.


The rest of my life after that was just heat. It's amazing how much harder it is to do just about anything right now. I can't concentrate as well as I usually can, and I have so much less energy. Time to eat another ice cream, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x