Dogs & The Dark


Here are some spooky glowy yellow and black paintings. Yellow is such a good colour. I'm a fan of yellow. Smileys are yellow, streetlights are yellow, and maybe cool jumpers and backpacks are yellow (listen, I love looking at all those Tumblr posts that are cute still life arrangements of flowers and yellow backpacks and stuff, it's super serene and nice).


I guess I was thinking inadvertently about all the things that make me feel great here, painting the stars and a misc. graveyard at night. These are the things that make me happy. Actually, come to think of it, I'm really into the night. I like it when it's dark. I love sunset and I love all the streetlights and the atmosphere after dark. And that time after midnight when it starts to get oddly quiet and empty. Man, I love that.


I love the moon, a dark path, a graveyard. The solitude of being up late or early. It's like a liminal space all its own. It's great.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x