Surrounding Yourself With Cute Stuff

I just acquired this beautiful little My Melody, and I love her so much, and now I'm thinking about how nice it is to surround yourself with cute things and give yourself a nice and happy environment to be in. Sometimes changing little things in my room can make me feel so refreshed and nice. And I'm very happy to have some cute cuddly toys hanging around.


Obviously when you're a little kid you imbue your cuddly toys with so much personality and feeling, but it's interesting to me how that lingers in its own way as an adult. They still have a level of projected personality and disposition, maybe just because it's hard not to see something with a face as a character. And maybe the fact that they're malleable and huggable means that they just trigger a part of my brain that wants to make small creatures contented. I must ensure this.


It's kinda cool to think about. Rest assured, I'll make sure My Melody is treated with the respect and honour she deserves. This is my duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x