Just Wear A Jumper & Live Your Life

I really miss wearing jumpers. I'm looking forward to autumn so much, when I can get out all my tights and jumpers and wine-coloured clothing (why do I gravitate to burgundy so much?) - I am ready. Please tell summer it is no longer wanted here. Please also tell everyone to let me borrow a jumper. I demand this. I need it.


Until that time arrives, I'll be comforted and encouraged by these A Bug's Life Tsum Tsums. They believe in me. I know it. They should wear little jumpers too, though. I feel this is necessary. I mean, actually, maybe we should make A Bug's Life again, but the only difference is that every character is now wearing a jumper. I think this is a good idea. Please, Disney, call me. Consult me for my undeniable genius.


On a brief blog note, I think that I want to do some more stream of consciousness style blog posts. Kinda like this one. Rambling about whatever I'm thinking about (it's been A Bug's Life a lot lately, okay, I just love that movie). For a while some time ago I really liked doing "morning pages" - basically you just get up in the morning and the first thing you do is open up a document and type, barely thinking. I think this can be a really fun thing to do and it can kick start your creative thinking, get it whirring along right away, but also it's unpredictable and strange. You're still hazy from waking up. You're barely conscious, but you type like you're still dreaming. I don't know, I think it's really cool and mysterious.

The bug lover has logged on.

I love this blog because it's such a flexible space in many ways compared to social media. I can do unnecessarily long posts, I can post a bunch of weird images that somehow form something cohesive together. I can just talk for so long and never stop. It's free. It's nice. I really can't wait to wear jumpers again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x