Journal: Bunnygazing


I've been using so many cool and varied colours in my journals lately and I love them all so much and how they mix together in endless ways. Colours - I'm a fan. Anyway, here are some pages of happy, colourful little bunnies. I seem to have fallen into a star theme as well, somehow, without realising.


I guess it's kinda interesting how my bunnies (and other characters) are so often gazing in some way. They're gazing at these overhead stars, or gazing and gesturing at a collection of them nearby. There's always some kind of gaze. They are looking.


Although I suppose it mostly seems like they are looking directly at whoever is looking at them, but I don't know. Are they? I sort of think of their gazes as open and directionless. They're looking at their surveyors, yes, but they're also looking at their miniature environments. The things that surround them.

Just a little something to think about, I guess. What do their eyes see?


What's the view like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x