Small Paintings & Autumn Wishes


Here are a few little paintings. I really love deep purple and red together. Such nice, rich colours. I also love how uncontrollable paintbrushes are sometimes. They do what they want, and I respect this. Perhaps fear it, to some degree.

I love the burgundy/wine colour that emerges when you mix them together too. There's something cosy about it. It's a blanket or autumn jumper sort of colour. A great colour.


I sort of want it to be autumn again now. I always miss it. I feel most at home when the days get shorter and I get to see sunset earlier, and the leaves start falling and there's a gentle chill in the air. I get grumpy and delirious in summer, but autumn is like a huge gulp of fresh air for me.

Anyway, here's a dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x