Cute Bugs & Evil Hearts

It's another hot day and I'm super sleepy, so I thought I'd write a blog post with some miscellaneous pictures. I really like drawing miscellaneous things and taking pictures and saving weird pieces of inspiration for later, and I love how the internet lets us collate a bunch of stuff easily. Fun stuff and inspiration. Weird music. All these tiny pieces of expression that we're exposed to all the time. It's like reading one big diary that everyone's contributing to, and I like that a lot.


Here's a little bug drawing. There's something about this I like - maybe just the bug shape. A fun little bug. A scribbly line. The void. Nice.


Here's a miscellaneous picture of me in my room. I feel funny taking a photo with a tablet because it's so big, it makes it feel comical, especially taking a picture in a mirror like this. But y'know, I can see what I'm doing really well because the screen's so big, so there are many pros and cons in this life. I was in a moment of heat exhaustion here. Well, heat knackeredness, perhaps I should call it. My brain? Frazzled.


Here is a commission I did recently. A sweet dog. I love this blobby dog. A good dog.


And here's a slightly alarming drawing of an evil heart. Sometimes hearts are like that. Very rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x