Journal: Muscle Dog


I'm doing some big journaling and it feels so good. It feels right. Filled with blobs and shapes and muddy red-purples, and of course I gotta splice some journal pages into others and wrestle with my nemesis, a glue stick. But it's so worth it to make chaotic arrangement and fill up notebooks with colourful miscellany and dogs with wry smiles.


I feel so free right now, gotta make all those shapes and puddles and lumps. What I always miss about journaling when I haven't done it in a while is the cohesive feeling I get from working in a book. everything fits together. It's nice to go from disconnected drawings (which have their own pleasures) to something that can be experimental and have a relationship across pages.


Also: muscle dog.

Please celebrate muscle dog. Thank you.


Cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x