Diary: Rain & ABBA


I've been having a pretty okay time lately. I just finished an Agatha Christie book and I'm thinking about getting into some non-fiction soon. After I read some Jules Verne, that is. I'm also writing this while listening to Neil Sedaka's 2012 album, 'The Real Neil', which features him playing some nice piano versions of some of his greatest songs (my particular favourites are his jaunty version of 'Amarillo', and the way he says 'oh my god' right at the tail end of 'Heart of Stone'). Such a nice album.


I made some videos I'm pretty happy about, and I've been painting a lot of stuff and watching and listening to a lot of good stuff too. So I feel really good, but kinda antsy. I want to DO everything.


We had some really nice rainy days, where rain just poured down outside. It sounded so great, and it was so cooling. I actually felt cold again for the first time this week, and I was so happy. I got to wear a jumper! Life is normal again. I've also been watching a bunch of YouTube stuff, of course, and especially the second part of Shannon Strucci's series on parasocial relationships, which I highly recommend checking out.


My weekend ended up being a cool and relaxing one. I watched Mamma Mia to ignite the fire in my heart that exists purely for Pierce Brosnan practically grunting out an ABBA song - truly the most glorious art known to man, and a gift I shall always treasure. Great times. Beautiful.


2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x