Good Dogs & Ghost Bunnies


Here are some miscellaneous paintings and drawings from the past few days. I've been pretty into using a nice wine colour. It's so warm, so nice, so reminiscent of wine. Lovely. Here's a dog.

I've been drawing these round hands and feet a lot lately, and I think they're super cute. A less anthropomorphic dog can be nice to draw. The big paws. I like 'em.


This bunny sadly became less visible towards the bottom. I think it might be a ghost bunny. Fading in and out of the mortal plane. Please watch out.


This bunny, however, I do not believe is a ghost. But there is a beautiful sky to be seen. How nice.


And here we see a bunny who is mesmerised by the stars. This is understandable. Perhaps they will lead him somewhere.

Finally, here's a miscellaneous doodle:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x