Hell Bunny & Friends


Here are some scans, ft. miscellaneous journal paintings from recently. I wanted to make some collages with these, but for now, here they are just hanging out on their own, being free.

It's been raining recently, and it's so much darker during the day because there are big clouds blocking out the sunlight. It's like being in a different world. I've missed it. It's like waking from a long, confusing, sweaty dream.


I also recently found a notebook I'd lost, so that was good. Reunited with a bunch of old notes and plans and strange drawings. I'm so happy I found it. I think I'm gonna spend some time this week doing a bunch of journal paintings and collages in a few different journals. I might collage with a copy of the NME I've had sitting in my draw for months, but then I picked it up because it was one of the last ones being printed, so maybe I should keep it instead. I guess I'll decide on that later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x