UNIQLO Wishlist: Cute Florals & Vintage Tees

Recently I've been so into Uniqlo, because I love their designs and the fit and feel of their items, so I thought I'd make a wishlist and talk about some of my favourite things that they're doing at the moment. I truly love to browse.


1. SANDERSON GRAPHIC T-SHIRT - £12.90


I really like Uniqlo's simple t-shirts, since they're just cut well in my experience, and it's nice to find items that fit so well. This in particular really caught my eye with its bright mustard colour and pretty yet still somewhat minimalistic flower detail. I also really like a small v-neck, I think it just works nicely for me. I think I might like them a bit more than a round neck at this point.


2. SANDERSON GRAPHIC T-SHIRT - £7.90


This is another t-shirt from the Sanderson line, and I just love the colour choice and gentle floral scene on this. It's cute and relaxing, but vibrant. The colours remind me of confectionery, which I think is a nice thing to be reminded of.


3. SANDERSON GRAPHIC T-SHIRT - £12.90


Okay, I realise I've actually picked out mostly these Sanderson tops. I guess I'm in a floral mood. I like this one's softer, frilly look and more all-over pattern. Just let me become wallpaper. That's what I want. Thank you.


3. LINEN LONG SLEEVE SHIRT - £12.90


I also think Uniqlo have some really nice looking shirts and blouses. I kinda want one in this mint colour. Nice and smart, but the colour gives it extra cuteness, I think.


4. SHORT SLEEVE STAR WARS T-SHIRT - £7.90


This is just very cute. I like the Star Wars, and I like this sort of vintage style t-shirt design. It's sort of painterly somehow. I don't know. I'm a fan. What I really want is '80s style Kylo Ren designs though. Please give this to me.


5. SANDERSON BRA DRESSES #1 & #2 - £24.90


I also really love some of these dresses which have built-in bras, and I've been thinking about built-in bras lately since I remember having a t-shirt when I was around 14 or 15 that had one, and it was the best thing ever, and I need more of this because I am a bra-hater, but sometimes I need a little extra bra-like coverage (especially in summer when I will die if I even think about wearing a second layer).

Again, I love the floral patterns. I really want to be one of those people who always wears a lot of floral patterns and polka dots and colours. Someone who looks like they're always at the beach house, or possibly assisting Poirot with an investigation. Please. This is my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x