Journal: Confused Animals & Gradients


Oh, you want some more journal pages? Some more purple? Well, here it is! I really have been using purple so much recently, and I'll probably continue to do so. There's just something about it. A great colour. A fun time.


I've got some super watery friends here, and I like the cat with his multicoloured outline. It's a lot of fun and feels a little adventurous and chaotic and good to make the outline be made up of different colours, or perhaps a gradient. Gradient is also a great name for a cat, I think. Imagine yourself calling Gradient from down the hall. It's good.


I also did some collage stuff here. Look at these animals. I love how they're standing there looking at each other. They look confused, which I think you probably would be if I had just stuck you down onto a page of green and purple blobs, so it's appropriate.


I love this blobby, watery, red bunny too. A perfect horror movie villain, I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x