Journal: Love Dog & Spooky Caves


Here are some simple, casual journal pages. I went for a green/orange/purple colour combination, and I like how disparate these colours are. They're kinda striking together. Anyway, here's a happy dog. Not saying anything, but just basking in his own love, which of course floats around him in some kind of cartoon physical manifestation. That's just how it is sometimes.


As you can see in the above image, these are the colours nice and bright and separated from each other, but I love how dark they get when you mix them, like below:


I love the grey-purple tones. Reminds me of caves and jewels. I think it would be cool to live in a secret bejewelled cave somewhere. Dark and dismal and spooky, until you come across a well-hidden cavity with vast walls of jewels in all colours. That's my dream home. Bats love it.


Here's a bunny, however, not living in a cave but perhaps wishing to. Maybe there's a part of all of us that wants to decorate our own mysterious cave. Who knows?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x