2 Hearts


For the millionth time I am listening to the beautiful, melancholy, exhilarating songs of Talk Talk, and I made some black and white scans recently, with some little paper hearts. Just a couple.


I really will never get tired of making weird stretchy shapes with this thing. It's just so cool that you could make thousands of scans of your face and they would all be different and strange and almost ghoulish (in the most perfect and beautiful way, not like how I saw my reflection in a train window the other day and legitimately looked like some kind of ghoul person).


I also think it might enhance the mood to listen to Talk Talk's song, 'Living In Another World'. It has such a great atmosphere, I feel like it could match these scans somehow. But I'm just a big Talk Talk fan and I like to include them in anything and everything, so you know.


The little hearts are from an old paint palette/scribbly painting. Hearts with some texture. Like they're supposed to have, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x