Pictures & Pretzels


It's been some time since I've doodled over stuff in Snipping Tool (actually, on reflection, that's not true at all - see the bottom of this post where I've added a picture I took from Zoella's Instagram and doodled over recently to express my love of pretzels). I thought it would be fun to doodle some cute stuff over these scans, so of course I had to add a bunch of squiggly hearts to them. What could be better?


It adds such a nice little mini landscape. Actually, it kinda reminds me of old webcam frames, or ones you could add to pictures on your phone. Really great built in features. I miss them. I used to love making tiny collages (I think they were called mosaics) on my phone, pre-smartphone. It was a simpler time. A time of JPEGs nearly invisible to the naked eye. Ah, sweet memories.


It was quite relaxing to doodle over these. Therapeutic, almost.


Anyway, here's Zoella to communicate my pretzel passion:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x