Suits For Women: A Wishlist

I've been thinkin' about suits lately. I've always been drawn to them and thought they looked super cool, but for some wild reason I've never actually worn a proper one. This must change soon.

They're just incredible to me. They look so good, they're formal, they're work appropriate, and you can do so much with them. I thought I'd go browsing for some good ones, and I have not been disappointed. Consider this my suit inspiration. Prepare yourself.


Zara: White Tuxedo Blazer & Floral Blazer - £69.99 each


I love the bold look of the white suit (you can't really tell from this picture, but the trousers have a black stripe on each side), and the floral one is incredible. A gilded, Pre-Raphaelite jewel of a thing.


Missguided: White Pinstriped Blazer - £35.00


Pinstripes always look so nice, and again I love a suit in white. It's so visible, so brave, so ready to get pasta sauce spilled on it. Despite the immense danger, I want it. I can't find the trousers though. Where are they? They're hiding from me. They're hiding from the pasta sauce.


Debenhams: Hobbs Light grey 'ayla' Suit - Jacket £189.00, Trousers £110.00


I love a grey suit, and this one is super nice. The check detail and the cut of the blazer look great. Extremely business. I will wear this to eat 6 Cheestrings.


Lastly, I'm going to include 2 suits (well, one of them is a skirt suit) from AliExpress. Here's the first one (I won't include prices just because it seems like they have constantly fluctuating sales prices). I like this because of its grey marl look and a sort of structured flowiness. It does look like super thin material though, so I have no idea if this would hold up.


And secondly, this suit, just because it's in a really cute powder blue. I will wear a suit of every colour. Don't try to stop me. I'll do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x