Breath


I currently have about five sticky notes scattered on my coffee table, and it's like my thoughts are scattered there, curling up at the sides. It's good though, as long as they're written down and they're somewhere, it's fine. That's why I'm the big sticky note collector that I am.

Here are some uncomplicated scans though. They always make me feel sorta clear-headed, just having this clean visual representation of me. It reminds me that all the jumbly stuff outside of me isn't really that important.


Sometimes I just need to be reminded of my own breath or something. Like, hello, okay, I'm a person just existing over here. My hair is doing this thing... nothing matters. Yeah.


In closing, here are some of my favourite things from recently:

  • Dara Sedaka's 1982 album, 'I'm Your Girl Friend' (what a title!)
  • Halloween Pusheen keychain plushes (my mum bought so many of them... help me)
  • those Müller Corner yoghurts that have the chocolate balls (very delicious)
  • my sticky notes that are shaped like bread (love to store my thoughts on foods)



2 comments:

  1. oh sure I can help offload you with your halloween pusheens.. they are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I hold them all at once I feel like the mother of an adorable yet powerful litter.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x