5 Cute Dresses | Topshop Wishlist

As it's been super warm weather, I've been thinking about cute dresses. I always love the simplicity of throwing on a dress and not having to wear anything else (except shoes, and I can't personally wear shoes without socks or tights - it feels deeply wrong otherwise). Since I had dresses on my mind, I thought I'd browse Topshop's website and see what they had on offer. Here are some I like.


Ruffle Bardot Midi Dress - £46


I love the colour of this, and whilst I do find the Bardot neck kinda scary, as well as knowing this length could be a BAD TIME on me due to my official status as a short person, I just love the shape and style of it as a whole. It's sort of a garden-party-meets-formal-dinner look and I think it's really pretty.


Asymmetric Hem Blazer Dress - £55


This is a strange one, but I couldn't resist it as a long-term blazer fan. Just throw blazers at me. I'll wear anything blazer-like, pretty much. I really like the asymmetric detail here, and the soft light lilac colour.


Lace Up Shoulder Mini Dress - £46 £35


This is probably the dress of the five that I'd be most likely to wear. I can never resist this kind of skater skirt silhouette (I find it the most flattering thing possible on me), and I love the light colour and sheer sleeves. I really want to get some more dresses like this that are light and lacy/sheer.


Washed Twill Seam Midi Shirt Dress - £49


I love the cut and style of this dress so much. It reminds me of cuts from the 1930s & 40s, and the buttons all the way down the dress are such a cute touch. The loose, mid-length sleeves look super nice too. I want to wear this to picnics.


Popper Denim Mini Dress - £38


My last pick is another one with buttons all the way down. I just enjoy that look a lot, however this dress has much more of a contemporary look, and what I like about this is that I think it would be a great one to style in plenty of different ways. It's a cute, simple piece that could add a nice bit of extra detail to a lot of somewhat varied outfits.

☆☆☆

Since this is a fairly varied selection of dresses, I'd love to know which one you like best and which one you think you'd wear most. I think for me it would have to be the blue lace dress. It's too cute.

2 comments:

  1. I quite like the first 2 dresses :) xoxo

    http://hiddeninbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x