Diary: It's Really Extremely Hot


It has been the week of a thousand suns, and I'm proud to announce I've survived. There are more/bigger drawings across this portion of my diary than usual. I guess sometimes you just have to express yourself only through representations of fluffy dogs. It's true what they say - there are too many words, and not enough dogs. Okay, I don't know anyone who says that, but I'm saying it now.


I've been spending a lot of time listening to some modern synth/indie pop. The kind of music that feels like the fast forward button has been pressed on your life and you're dancing with a milkshake in the middle of the city centre. Something like that.


Also: dogs. Here are some dogs. Dogs have been on my mind a lot. I've been thinking about how many ways I might be able to draw them...


Another thing is that I'm coming up to the end of my Invisalign journey soon-ish, so I've been thinking about that a bit. I'm pretty excited to see the final result and have the attachments removed from my teeth. I hope my teeth can handle it! It feels like it's happened very quickly now, although I suppose six months isn't really very long at all (I got them in December).


It's been incredibly hot in the past few days as I write this. It's been nice having a lot of light and blossoms around me, although I have had to invest in some ice creams. For medically necessary reasons. I need them to live. Here's hoping the next few weeks or so will bring me lots more cosy and enveloping pop music, and possibly some slightly calmer weather. And more dogs, of course.


2 comments:

  1. Ahh forever love your diary pages - particularly the combination of purple + dogs - amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x