Bunny Blossoms


One thing that can always be relied upon to cheer me up or to make me feel inspired and content to be a person who is existing and being alive is glorious nature, and specifically the blossoms that come out every spring to say hi. I really find myself infatuated with them. They're so pretty and magical, it kinda amazes me that they really exist and litter the roads with piles of fallen petals every year.


I'm always compelled to take a bunch of pictures of the blossoms I see, in some attempt to capture and keep that beauty for later, but also the feeling of innocent wonder and sparkle that I get when I see them. And I guess I can't really do that, because looking at a picture isn't quite the same as being right there and watching the tree swaying gently in the breeze and feeling that tactility (although sometimes taking little videos is really nice), so I thought it would be nice to take some of my blossom photos and draw over them. Turning those happy, fleeting memories into something new that I think also expresses how I feel about the blossoms pretty well.

So here are some bunny blossoms.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x