Painting The Cool S


For some reason the other day I painted a COOL S, and afterwards I thought to myself, yes, this is a good idea, let's do more. So I painted a lot of cool S'es (wow, that is incredibly awkward to pluralise). Here are many of them. I also made a video about painting them, which you can watch here.


It's so interesting and cool (heh) how ubiquitous the cool S is in people's childhoods, so I thought it would be really fun to paint it and give it some kind of personality. I mean, it looks great with a cute little hat, right?


If you get stuck for ideas when you're painting or drawing, my advice is basically to keep doing the same thing but then also put a hat on it. Creative block SOLVED.


I love the cool S a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x