Trying Out Huji Cam: The Disposable Camera App

I recently discovered a really cool and simple photo app thanks to @, so I thought I would do a little review of it because I'm sure a lot of people would like it (although as soon as I started using it I also started noticing pictures very clearly taken using it everywhere, so I guess it's pretty popular already).


The app is called Huji Cam and essentially simulates a disposable camera, adding really nice film effects and randomised light leaks that allow for a fun and slightly unpredictable experience. You can also add a time stamp to your pictures if you so desire, which is a nice touch.


The results are lovely and feel like very spot on imitations of film photos. It's not a perfect recreation, but it doesn't need to be, and it captures the look and feel remarkably well. I'm probably going to be taking a lot more pictures in the near future just because I love this app's look so much.

One thing I really enjoy as well is the app's quirky layout, designed to mimic the look of a disposable camera. It adds a nice element of novelty, but without being clunky or uncomfortable in the process. I've been pining for disposable cameras recently, so this comes at the perfect time for me and I'm going to go take a million photos with it immediately.

6 comments:

  1. this looks really cute. Although I am kinda surprised that people would want the exposed film look again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I remember when I was a kid I always liked the photos from either end of the rolls of film that would have light leaks. A nice little bit of minor destruction.

      Delete
  2. I've just started using this app and I really like it, I think it would make a good impact on an insta feed if used sparingly ✨Marbl☾☽Moon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! It's tempting to use it for every photo now but I'll have to restrain myself!

      Delete
  3. Instructive amusements for children can assist kids with improving their written work abilities, numeric aptitudes and turn out to be more imaginative than previously. Afterlight App For Android

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Curtis don't leave spam comments u rude man!!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x