Paper Dogs & Polo Shirts

I used to wear a polo shirt as part of my school uniform, so I've been conflicted about them for a long time, but now I've decided I fully enjoy them. The thing about them is that they're pretty shapeless and loose and unremarkable, but they have a slight air of postal worker professionalism about them with their cute little collars, and that makes me love them.

My reaction when I wear a polo shirt. That's right, I become Vic Reeves.

I think wearing blue polo shirts is also quite fun. First of all, this blue is very nice. It's a gentle colour. Soothing. Calm. It does have a slightly uniform-y look to it, which I like. Just a nudge in that direction, so you look a tiny bit smart but absolutely still casual. It's good, I think. Also, I just like to have buttons below my neck. It feels right and always looks nice for me personally to have a bit of detail there. I enjoy it.


I should probably acknowledge the paper dog now, which is really only there for a nice visual addition. Thank you, paper dog, for your services. Any outfit does immediately look better with a paper dog.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x