YouTube Is Good, Actually

It is my duty and my pleasure to inform you that YouTube is good, actually. I know, I know, you've heard all the bad things. The things that are bad - you've heard them. But may I present to you some evidence? Here it is:

"Cat politely asking to get petted" by Laurakyeah.

Yeah, that's right. So as you can clearly see, YouTube is very good. I have some other files you must look at. Please look at them. This is very important.

"How my cat react when I faking death" by mao idalgo.

See? This is conclusive proof. Undeniable documentation.

"Cat Misses His Owner and He's Happy When Owner is Back - Funny Ending!" by Krzysztof Smejlis.
YouTube: it's good.

2 comments:

  1. I've found a lot of useful things on YouTube, for example drawing lessons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a lot of good stuff for learning on there!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x