Yeah!


I've been in a fuzzy kind of mood lately when it comes to painting, so here are some miscellaneous things. A simple dog, a mess of colours. My favourite things.


I love peachy colours a lot and I've been thinking about that a bit. I was having an imaginary conversation with myself (as is normal), and asking myself what my favourite colour is. Officially I'd say I can't really choose one colour out of all the colours, but I am partial to a peachy/coral pink. That perfect blend between pink and orange. Fruit salad delight. I also like a soft, pastel mint green, which always reminds me of the Nissan Figaro that Sarah Jane Smith drove in The Sarah Jane Adventures. That was a fun show (and such a nice car).


It was mildly sunny recently, so naturally I painted the sun formulating an evil plan. It's kinda fun how I always characterise the sun and the moon. The moon gets to be a super serene and supportive presence, but the sun is mischievous at best and straight up evil at worst. I'm sorry, sun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x