Invisalign Update: 11 Trays & Almost Straight!

I'm currently on my 11th Invisalign tray, meaning I've been wearing braces for around 21 weeks so far, or almost 5 months. I've just been given my last 4 tray sets (11-14), so I should be all set for getting the composite attachments removed from my teeth in 2 months, assuming everything goes perfectly.


It's been a gradual change, as you'd expect, but I realised recently that I've already forgotten what my teeth really looked like at the beginning of treatment. Here's a comparison of my teeth before I started Invisalign and how they look now:

Before Invisalign.

Now.

I'm really impressed by how they look now. I'm a little astonished actually, because I haven't really noticed just how much they've changed. I'm really excited to see what they look like in 2 months. I've kinda put Invisalign to the back of my mind as it's become an everyday part of my life, and I suppose since my teeth look rather silly with the attachments on, I haven't been looking at them too hard. Looking back on the old footage and pictures of my teeth has reassured me though, because it really is quite a stark difference when you look at it.

Call me strange, but I'm excited to bite into an apple and see a neat bite mark. It's the little things in life, eh? Also, I love flossing now. I'm fully converted to the gospel of flossing after every meal. It feels so good and right. My teeth feel clean all the time and my gums never bleed. Dental hygiene is genuinely my passion now.

I think I'm gonna miss the composite attachments when they're gone, just a bit. They're kinda cute.

2 comments:

  1. your teeth are super straight looking now, the Invisalign really made the difference.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x