Diary: Big Spanish Wine


This is a slightly longer diary post than usual, because I guess it slipped my mind just how long it had been since I last scanned and posted some pages, so let's talk about March a bit. It's been a confusing month of snow and sun, and lots of painting and video stuff.


I've been listening to a lot of old favourite bands, like Def Leppard and Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, and I had an excellent time making pompoms and evidently consuming various foods.


I feel like I've been in a bit of a haze recently, but it's been a very nice, happy, creative haze. Everything feels kinda settled into some perfect formation somehow. It feels a bit like how Warm Ways by Fleetwood Mac sounds. Everything is sort of soft and relaxing and enveloping. Drifting forwards like a little wave.


Of course, we now welcome British Summer Time, which hopefully means I won't be horribly cold any more. I'm tired of being cold, but before I know it I'll be tired of being hot. Such is the life of never-ending temperature-related discomfort which I must suffer. I'm too sensitive to temperature, and that's why you will find me hiding in a blanket at any time.


With Easter comes the inevitable pile of chocolate, and I embrace my chocolate-eating duties with reverence and poise. I've been less and less of a chocolate eater the older I get, but right now I'm diving back into the world of chocolate and I'm enjoying it a lot, so that's nice.


I should make a playlist based on all the music I've mentioned across these pages, but I can't really be bothered to do that, so here's my Spotify playlist of ultimate favourite songs instead. It would be funny if it was all Christina Aguilera songs, but it's not, so just imagine I did that joke and maybe go listen to it (or Christina Aguilera, whichever you prefer).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x