Diary: Autumn Cocoon


I feel like I have been doing 1 million tiny fun things lately, and it's been raining, and the trees are bright orange, and everything's kinda nice. I watched some movies online with friends, which was super fun, and I've been doing some organising of files and drawers and things, which is always very satisfying and good. Also, I watched a bunch of classic early 2000s soap opera stuff. The Richard Hillman Coronation Street saga still makes me feel... many feelings.


I've been very much enjoying the October/November feel. It's been raining so much and I cannot explain the level on which it soothes me. It's like the rain on the window creates a cocoon around me. I finally got my retainer, so my Invisalign treatment is now officially over, and that's very cool. I like the retainer because it's a sturdier plastic than the Invisalign trays and hopefully that means it won't break. I also stumbled into Stephanie Harlowe's videos on YouTube where she discusses various murder cases and missing persons, and they're bizarrely addictive to watch.


I feel pretty motivated and happy right now. I think it's the vigour of autumn seeping into me. The clarity of the cold-but-not-too-cold. I don't know. Something feels right, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x