Miscellaneous Nice Things


I'm gonna talk about a bunch of miscellaneous things in this post since I'm currently listening to David Byrne's 2018 album American Utopia, which rules and is kinda helping all of my thoughts to pull together right now. So I guess the first thing I'll talk about is this album. It's so interesting. It feels like it's sort of twisting around a lot but it's full of really satisfying moments and lines and funky stuff. It's one of those perfect constructions to me, one of those albums that feels like scattered confetti mid-fall, just a perfect moment of time captured. In motion. I don't know, I really like it.


Secondly, here's this picture of Rick Moranis. It's from a Little Shop of Horrors screenshot I used recently in a post about songs from musicals that I like, but it makes me happy. Look at the flowers. Very nice. Very good. It makes me want to make some kind of aesthetic mood board. But I won't. I'll just put it right here and we can enjoy it, and we can gaze lovingly at Rick Moranis. That's what feels right.


Next, please allow me to draw your attention to this perfect and beautiful fluff dog. This is funwarinecolon, a San-X character. I love the cute, fluffy, washed out style of the illustrations, and you can find a bunch of them on the ふんわりねころん Twitter account. My heart... I can't stand it. Why must I be so susceptible to Sanrio/San-X's charms? I am powerless against them. I also have recently become very interested in Corocoro Coronya - a cat who likes to be inside bread. Please, I love these characters so much. Please save me.

Also, here's me:


Yeah, that's me. There I am.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x