Dresses To Wear In Dreams

I've been idly dreaming about wearing colourful sundresses in an art gallery or whatever, and as a result spent some time earlier browsing and perusing the miscellany and wonder of Zaful's 'dresses' section. Just because I remembered it's a site that has a kind of interesting collection of stuff. I think I remembered seeing some cool and enticing beachwear style stuff there in the past.

In any case, I thought it would be fun to pick out some of my favourite and most stylish of the dresses there that I like. Perhaps not so much ones I would actually wear, but ones that fit my little fantasy art gallery scenarios best (because in real life I get cold easily and often feel weird about having exposed shoulders, and also bras make life confusing and unwieldy when it comes to various necklines that would otherwise be very cute).

Without further ado, here are some dresses that are cute, and that I may wear in my elaborate fantasies:


1. Yellow Floral Summer Dress - $16


I love the tie detail on this, as well as the colour, and the little flowers. I think it's so cute. In my fantasy I am going to wear this on a boat, with a little straw hat. You can't stop me, because it's inside my fantasy.


2. Ruffled Polka Dot Dress - $26


This is a very fun dress. I love the polka dots and the ruffles and the very cute ribbon tie. This feels like a more realistic dress somehow for a forest dwelling type such as myself. I will wear it to gather firewood and mushrooms, before being accosted by flower fairies who require a favour.


3. Cami Crossover Slip Dress - $12


This is the dress I wear to a jazz bar to meet the man with the briefcase. I drink whiskey. I listen to the cello intently. I have a powerful secret. The secret is probably that I am cold and need to wear a jumper.


4. Pink Empire Line Dress - $22


I love this flowy, comfy style. It looks so gentle. This is a dress to wear to meet a cow in the meadow, or to go to Italy. Maybe to go to Italy and meet a cow in a meadow.


5. Floral Print Buttoned Cami Dress - $20


This dress has such a nice dark blue colour to it and I love the floral pattern, as well as the buttons running down the whole thing. Super nice detailing and very cute. I will wear this dress to carry baguettes through town back to my sun-dappled apartment for breakfast. Maybe this is also in Italy. A lot of things are in Italy.

☆゚.*・

Those are my exciting sartorial choices for my dreams. I will also be frequently wearing bedazzled dungarees. The best dream outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, especially if they include limericks about skeletons.
x